Mindful Communications seeks a marketing coordinator to join our fun and fast-paced department and rapidly growing organization. With nearly 2 million monthly users, Mindful Communications is the world’s leading provider of secular, science-backed mindfulness content, including a print magazine, a high-traffic website, digital courses, virtual events, audio products and much more to readers, viewers and listeners across the globe.
Our marketing department produces and shares marketing offers via email marketing, paid and organic social media, SEM, online ads, via podcast promotions and more.
The right candidate for this position will enjoy a fast-paced environment, a wide variety of tasks at all levels, an integrated team with collaboration across departments, a growth-based creative atmosphere, and a culture of community and connection.
Beneficial skills include:
- Sales/marketing-oriented writing and editing
- Comfort collaborating with art department on creative materials
- Knowledge of and comfort with social media writing and posting
- Comfort writing and sending emails
- Comfort gathering data and compiling digital reports
- Familiarity with various web programs
Salary range: $35,000 – $50,000 CAD
This position may be in person in our Halifax, Nova Scotia, office, or remote. To apply, send resume and cover letter indicating reasons for interest to Vice President of Marketing Jessica Kellner: [email protected].
Mindful Communications is an equal opportunity employer.