Come join the dynamic team at Mindful—a public benefit corporation that is dedicated to sharing secular mindfulness to support good health, positive relationships and a compassionate society. With a monthly audience of over two million, this is a chance to make a real impact! You’ll enjoy our positive and collaborative work culture. We like what we do but more importantly, we like each other.
You will be responsible for collaborating on the various projects that make up Mindful’s marketing strategy. This involves managing Mindful’s email calendar and implementing marketing campaigns and projects with a primary focus on converting website visitors into newsletter subscribers and converting our website, email, and social audience into paid customers.
To be a fit for this position, you will need to:
- Produce valuable and engaging marketing content for various marketing channels for all types of campaigns.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Mindful Email Calendar.
- Coordinate and implement marketing campaigns to drive revenue, increase brand reach, and serve our audience.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a detailed and cross-departmental promotional calendar.
- Ensure the audience experience is at the forefront of marketing initiatives with an emphasis on capturing and maintaining Mindful’s brand voice and esthetic.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and assess results against goals.
What qualifications will I need?:
- 1-4 years experience working in multi-channel marketing.
- A genuine interest in mindfulness and meditation with a dedication to helping people live more mindfully.
- Tech savvy with hands-on experience using Google suite of products, email marketing platforms, analytics tools and other marketing and project management platforms. Knowledge of html would be a great plus!
- Confident, team player with a positive “can-do” attitude who enjoys working in a growing, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload, managing numerous projects and deadlines independently with support from the team.
- Innovative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Understanding of digital marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Familiar with SEO and website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Ability to understand and interpret campaign results with the aim on constantly improving campaign planning.
Please email your cover letter and application to: [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19