points - Details)
Acceptance and Mindfulness Toolbox for Children and Adolescents gives you the resources to help the children and adolescents better manage their behaviors and emotions.
After years of clinical experience using these practical, evidence-based tools with young clients, the authors have put together
over 75 worksheets, activities, exercises, and scripts to engage kids and keep therapy moving forward.
Every page is dedicated to helping children, adolescents, and caregivers practice acceptance, mindfulness, values and commitment to build skills and cope with:
– Attachment and relational issues
– Trauma – related problems
– Stress, worry and OCD
– Depression and sadness
– Hostile or antisocial behaviors
– Gender and sexual identity concerns
– Life changes and transitions
– Self-harm and suicidal ideation
– Substance abuse and impulsivity