(as of Jul 28,2021 18:15:25 UTC – Details)
Do you feel like you are wasting too much time on your smartphone? Do you feel like your digital technology use is becoming too habitual?
Don’t worry. You’re not alone.
If you feel like your gadgets are stealing a lot of your time, focus, and energy, then this book, Digital Minimalism in Everyday Life, may have the solution for you.
If you get lost in a maze of gadgets, apps, and digital technology, then the concepts, tools, and tips you will learn from this book, Digital Minimalism in Everyday Life, will help you set things straight.
What you will discover in this book:
- This book focuses more on how to apply digital minimalism in our daily lives
- Tips and strategies that you can do now. You don’t need to be an expert to become a digital minimalist, and you can start right away.
- A lot of actionable steps that you can do to help yourself out of digital addiction
- The signs of digital addiction and why technology is so appealing to the human mind
- Step-by-step procedures on how you can declutter your phone, computer, internet use, email inbox, and free yourself from the many distractions that reduce productivity
- The most useful tools — including digital tools — that you can use to practice digital minimalism
- Steps on how to do a digital detox: how you can start slowly and then do a full disconnect from the internet and technology to renew your mind and regain your power to choose
- Digital minimalism exercises taught by experts and professionals
- How you can protect your kids from the negative effects of digital technology dependence
- How to prevent a relapse from happening
- And so much more…
If you have felt that there is something wrong about your smartphone habits — you’re losing sleep, feeling stressed, and not getting things done at work or in your personal life — then maybe the solutions here are the very things you need right now.
Scroll up and click “Buy Now to reclaim your freedom from digital technology!