(as of Apr 04,2021 23:10:17 UTC – Details)
EDS CHRONIC PAIN and SELF CARE JOURNAL suitable for Ehlers Danlos Syndrome which can cause chronic or recurrent pain including. With this fun Zebra print! A symbol of the EDS community. Makes a beautifully thoughtful gift for someone who suffers from pain, or buy it as a gift to yourself if you are looking for a book to help write down your thoughts, track your pain and use as a tool in your self-care
This book includes pain and mood tracker pages where you can create weekly graphs, along with morning/afternoon/evening pain scales to see if certain times of the day are triggers. There are also beautiful quotes in the interior with illustrations. There are gratitude prompts which can help refocus thoughts on bad days from what makes life difficult to the things that make life great. This book has plenty of blank pages to use to track medications, write down your thoughts and generally promote self-care, expression, mental health and mindfulness.
- PAIN & MOOD TRACKERS this book contains pain vs mood trackers, as well as time of day pain scale tracking to help identify triggers, patterns and assist with pain management.
- INSPIRING QUOTES that help sufferers of chronic pain get over feelings such as guilt and isolation and instead inspire self-acceptance.
- MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS EXERCISES to use during daily life to promote calm and self-care.
- GRATITUDE PROMPTS including “who are you most grateful for?”, “when is gratitude important?” to help refocus negative thought patterns to help create stronger coping mechanisms for sufferers of chronic pain.
- 101 PAGES of high quality paper with helpful prompts, lovely illustrations, quotes, exercises and lined journal pages.
- HIGH QUALITY GLOSSY COVER with a beautiful design. Check out my other books for more designs.
Buy Today! – Please search gastroparesis Journal for my journals for those EDS sufferers who have gastroparesis.