(as of Mar 30,2021 02:18:04 UTC – Details)
✓Change your child’s mind-set in just a few minutes a day!
What kids tell themselves matters! It becomes their inner voice. It can help them connect with their power within.
By changing the words, we tell ourselves, we can calm the negative chatter and, in turn, we talk to ourselves in a more positive way. Rather than bring us down, positive affirmations are the practice of lifting us up
Mindfulness means being fully in the present moment. Children can learn how to manage their emotions, make good choices, and balance their busy lives by learning to be mindful, express emotions through speech, find empathy through imagination, and wonder at the beauty of the natural world.
What’s inside the book:
- “All about you” exercise
- Questions and Answers about you
- 5 things that I like about myself
- My favorite…
- Let’s get to know you better
- Back to school – That’s me!
- Powerful affirmations for kids structured in 3 parts: Love affirmations, Motivation affirmations, Kindness affirmations;
- Mindful coloring
- “5 things I’m grateful for”
- Our lives compared to a tree / “Draw your life tree” exercise
- “I need you to understand” exercise
- “Your safe place” exercise
- “I can” affirmations
★Helps Kids Let Go of Stress, Manage Their Emotions, and Become More Confident
As a wonderful and creative gift for your child, grandchild, niece or nephew, this memorable workbook is a perfect way to help your kids become more mindful and present, practice gratefulness, be more creative, and develop healthy emotions.
♥So, don’t wait, surprise your child, scroll up and buy this amazing workbook!