points - Details)
We all want to reach our full potential. But is there something that’s holding you back? There probably is, and it’s probably your own mind.
This book will show you how to:
- Understand the things we do mentally that prevent peak performance
- Learn to train your mind through tools like visualization
- Embrace both your power and peace within
- Create a centeredness and calmness through meditation
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Communicate and connect with your strengths to optimize your body’s performance
- Achieve a higher level of spiritual fitness in sports and in life
- Find a space of enhanced confidence and focus where your entire self is working as a whole
An infinitesimal difference exists between being a good athlete and being a great one, a difference so tiny it’s easy to overlook. That space is most often created in our minds. Whether you’re an athlete or not, this book can help you tap into the potential you carry and remove the roadblocks you’ve created.
This book helps you jump that gap and take your game from ordinary to extraordinary. You can take your game to the highest level you can imagine—but first you must achieve a balance of inner peace and external power. In this book, former NFL running back Prince Daniels Jr. shares the path to unlocking your true potential as an athlete and as a person through the practice of mindfulness and meditation. He shows you that by applying these practices diligently, you can overcome all the noise and programming that keep you from attaining your goals.
When you cultivate not only your body but also your mind and spirit, your entire self functions as an integrated whole, allowing you to access “the zone”—where there is only the present moment and effortless action. When your spirit moves you, everything just seems to click. In this space of enhanced confidence and focus, you discover that anything is possible because you truly believe it to be. Why take your game to the next level when you can take it to the highest level? To the ultimate level?