(as of Jul 28,2021 08:28:32 UTC – Details)
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
In Spark Your Inner Genius, personal development expert and CEO Sid Chawla draws from his personal experience in advanced innovation and studying brain power, intelligence and creativity improvement techniques to offer you a proven and powerful playbook that anybody can use to get smarter, learn faster and develop the skills necessary to become a genius.
As you will see in this life-changing brain training and accelerated learning guide, even master geniuses like Albert Einstein, Michelangelo and Thomas Edison knew that most people could learn to be a genius, with appropriate levels of willpower and direction. So, whether you are already a high IQ, top of your class thinker looking to boost your brain power, or you have not yet achieved your true potential, Spark Your Inner Genius will provide you with a blueprint for becoming a genius and the inspiration to push yourself to new limits of creativity and innovation.
In this life-changing new book on improving brain function and memory improvement, you will learn:
- Character traits and thought processes that all geniuses, great thinkers, inventors and innovators share – and how to train your brain to think like them
- How to build your “genius muscle” inside your brain and learn how to exercise it
- How to harness the secrets of sleep to help you store information in your brain much more effectively
- How to perform a GENIUS brainstorming session and improve innovation and idea generation from yourself and others.
- How to use the little-known tricks to tap into your subconscious mind and expose brilliant ideas you didn’t even know you had
- How to communicate effectively so your ideas and inventions can become reality
- Why meditation and positive energy are vital for successful thinking
- How to learn 10X faster without cutting corners
Now is the time to develop the tools that you need to start making dynamic changes and give yourself the opportunity to become that genius that you have always known was lurking within you.