(as of Apr 04,2021 05:17:24 UTC – Details)
Yoga and Mindfulness for Kids is the perfect resource to transform your kids into little yogis while creating a structured, positive activity that you and your young ones can enjoy together. Introducing your children to yoga at an early age encourages healthy lifestyle habits and sets a foundation for a fit future.
Here is what you will find in this book:
- The secrets of successful yoga with your children.
- 25 activities to practice.
- How yoga for kids is different from yoga for adults.
- How to build effective activities for kids at home, turning it into an exciting game.
- Why mindfulness for kids is an organic way to bring attention to the present moment.
- How to make yoga practice for you and your child as a favorite regular time together & more!
Each page of the book contains a “Kids’ Side” and a “Parents’ Side, each of which provides some age-appropriate context for a new yoga pose or activity as well as tips and words of encouragement.
If you’re looking for a fun way to engage with your children while helping them build mindful, engaged and healthy lifestyles, this is the perfect book for you and your family.